- Location: Al Barsha - Dubai
- Duration: 1 Hour
Course detailsLearn Japanese
At first, learning Japanese may seem like a daunting task, for the grammar is completely different from European languages and the writing system is ornate - two alphabets mixed with a character adapted from Chinese. But if you just relax and start with the basics, you'll find that learning the language is not as difficult as it sounds.
Japan is a prosperous country and has the most diverse economy in Asia. The leading Japanese companies are among the largest, most efficiently run, and most well-known firms in the world. Being able to communicate with potential customers in their own language is key to winning their business. In addition, when you learn Japanese, you become not only proficient in the language but also gain an insider view of the culture. A study of Japanese can open your perspective on the values that other Asian nations share with Japan, including religious beliefs and ethics.
All our instructors are experienced in teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language. We care about the progress each student makes and would be very happy to help you plan our learning needs. Our curriculum has been proven to work for people who want to be able to communicate. If you are a beginner, you will be amazed at how much you can say in just 10 weeks, and you will feel confident in continuing in the same direction.
Our classes are small. We have an average of 8 to 12 people in each class, so that you will have individual attention from the teacher and more opportunity to speak aloud for practice. Pomegranate Institute provides an engaging teaching environment that will develop your Japanese conversation skills and will also build your vocabulary.
Discover the Japanese culture by learning about marital arts, samurais, and the tantalizing sushi bars.
Teaching and Learning Methods:
- Introduction of selected grammar points.
- The lessons are based on realistic conversations and task-based listening sections.
- Students develop reading fluency, accuracy, and comprehension by reading passages from a variety of sources such as newspapers, magazines, books, and websites.
- Students participate in a variety of activities during this class, including lectures, in-class exercises, weekly homework and quizzes, and group/pair work.
- Students are expected to complete weekly homework and quizzes.
About Pomegranate Language InstituteShort intro about us- Pomegranate Institute is KHDA-approved, we offer an array of Personal & Professional Development Courses & unique corporate packages, and have more than 30 languages, including Sign Languages (ASL, BSL, Arabic).
Please find hereafter the link for the following:
- Pomegranate Corporate Training
- Roche – Communication Under Stress
- Novomed – Excellence Workshop
- Chopard – Ambassadors of the Millennials
- Louis Vuitton – Unlocking Your Potential
In addition, here are the current trending training courses:
• POD/Inclusion Etiquette/ Training/Sign Language Essentials Workshop
• The Power to Empower (Leadership, Presentation, & Communication Skills)
• Project Management Program
• Succession Planning
• Selling Skills
• Image Projection (How to be memorable & make clients stick)
• Train The Trainer
• Customer Service (VIPs)
• Customer Happiness Journey
• Communication under Stress
• Organisational Excellence
• HR Consultancy (Operational Flow Analysis)
• Retention Training (for HR to retain employees)
Our Pom-clients: Apple, SAP, Visa, Philips, BASF, Volvo, RTA, Emirates NBD, RAKBank, Atlantis The Palm, Arjaan by Rotana, Al Habtoor Group, Accor Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels, Novomed, Tawam Hospital, Roche, MEDA Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Sysmex, UAE Red Crescent, Zayed University, Al Ghurair University, Louis Vuitton, Chopard, Hugo Boss, Van Cleef & Arpels, Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Swarovski, Smart Dubai Government Bel Group, and much more! See all Pomegranate Language Institute courses