Theoretical and practical course providing candidates with an understanding of pressure control methods relating to the various well servicing operations. Leads to IWCF certification.
- Overview of completions
- Well control methods
- Reasons for well interventions
- Overview of well intervention services (Wireline/coiled tubing/snubbing)
- Pressure basics
- Productions well kill fundamentals
- Well kill simulation and verification
- Equipment and Operating procedures
- Hydrates (formation & prevention)
- Flanges and gaskets
- Failures and effects (wireline/coiled tubing/snubbing)
- UNIQUE FEATURE: Production & Well Kill Simulator (“PAWS”)
About Qatar International Safety Centre
The Madina Group companies (consisting of Madina Group WLL, QISC, QIS and Severn Glocon Qatar) include ftheir of the many companies jointly owned by the Al Darwish Group (51%) and Interserve Plc (49%). Other Qatar-based companies owned by Al Darwish United Company WLL and Interserve Plc, include Gulf Contractiing Company WLL (GCC), Interspace, SpaceMaker, and How United Services.
Al Darwish United Company WLL is a leading business group in the State of Qatar. They own and/or sponsor a number of construction related companies with diverse roles throughout Qatar. These include Mechanical, Civil construction, Electrical, Reinforcement, Formwork, Material supply, Fire, Real Estate, etc.
Interserve Plc is one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. they offer advice, design, construction, equipment and facilities management services for society's infrastructure. Interserve is based in the UK. It has revenue of £1.9 billion and a workforce of 50,000 people worldwide. See all Qatar International Safety Centre courses