- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The course provides an introduction to ITIL® version 3 best practices and how it differs from the current ITIL® guidelines.
The course is aimed at delegates who are existing holders of the ITIL® Foundation Certificate from earlier versions of ITIL® who want a fast track route to an ITIL® v3 Foundation Certificate level of knowledge.
- To educate delegates in changes brought about by the new ITIL® v3 refresh documenting industry best practices.
- The course covers the new service lifecycle approach to implementing new and changed services, and outlines all changes to existing processes as well as covering the new additional processes.
- Overview of drivers for ITIL® v3, and its key concepts and benefits
- Overview of Service Lifecycle approach and composition of each stage within the lifecycle
- Description of key points within the 5 stages in the lifecycle:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Focusing on new and changed concepts, new definitions and terminology and key interfaces.
- Brief outline of the control and governance of ITIL® including proposed exam formats
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses