- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The course gives a detailed introduction to the concepts, terms, definitions, goals, benefits and relationships within the core IT service management processes and function, according to the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practice framework.
Based on principles described in ITIL’s Service Support and Service Delivery books, this course focuses on taking a holistic approach to IT Service Management through the use of processes, their respective relationships, and workflows. This course also prepares participants for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management, the prerequisite for the Practitioner and Service Manager levels of ITIL & ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
This program is for everyone who is working in any aspect of ICT Service Management who:
- Is implementing or refining one or more of ITIL Service Management Processes or Function.
- Intends to obtain the ITIL foundation certificates in IT Service Management.
ICT Management in modern organizations targeting IT/Business Alignment and total
quality approach for ITSM.
ICT Management looks to improve quality service, focused continuity in ICT services provision, more motivated responsible
staff, enhanced customer satisfaction, security improvement, accuracy, speed,
cost justifiable service.
The3 days course provides systematic and professional approach to the management of IT services provision adapting its guidance will enable you to :
- Identify fundamental processes involved in IT service management and how to integrate them into your business IT services model
- Learn to move the reactive relationship between IT and users to a proactive relationship.
- Improve IT Services through the use of proven best practice processes.
- Improve productivity through utilized skills and experience.
- Improve delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL as the standard for service delivery in service procurements.
- Real-Time Service Management: Gain Competitive Advantage with Support Automation.
- Learn from previous experience.
- How to define demonstrable performance indicators.
- How to improve ROI of IT.
- Get prepared for ITIL Foundational Certificate.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses