- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The course gives a detailed introduction to the concepts, terms, definitions, goals, benefits and relationships within the core IT service management processes and function, according to the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practice framework.
Based on principles described in ITIL’s Service Support and Service Delivery books, this course focuses on taking a holistic approach to IT Service Management through the use of processes, their respective relationships, and workflows. This course also prepares participants for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management, the prerequisite for the Practitioner and Service Manager levels of ITIL & ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
18 PMI PDUs
- The course provides systematic and professional approach to the management of IT services provision adapting its guidance will enable you to :
- Identify fundamental processes involved in IT service management and how to integrate them into your business IT services model
- Learn to move the reactive relationship between IT and users to a proactive relationship.
- Improve IT Services through the use of proven best practice processes.
- Improve productivity through utilized skills and experience.
- Improve delivery of third party services through the specification
- of ITIL as the standard for service delivery in service procurements.
- Real-Time Service Management: Gain Competitive Advantage with Support Automation.
- Learn from previous experience.
- How to define demonstrable performance indicators.
- How to improve ROI of IT.
- Get prepared for ITIL Foundational Certificate.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses