- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Muscat
Learn the basics of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and discover the importance of a systematic approach to IT service management. Currently at Version 3, ITIL® contains a comprehensive description of the processes and best practices involved in planning, delivering, and managing IT services. This course covers basic ITIL® concepts and terminology, and helps prepare students for the Foundations Certificate in IT Service Management.
Who is this course for?
The primary audience for this course is Business Managers, IT Directors, IT Managers who provide products or services that rely on technology and deliver high quality, cost effective IT Services.
The Foundation Level of the ITIL Qualification Scheme focuses on providing knowledge and comprehension of the key concepts, structure, terminology and processes of ITIL.
This entry level certification offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements of the ITIL 2011 Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices.
Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification candidate can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Service Strategy: designing, developing and implementing service management as a strategic asset to align with Business processes.
- Service Design: The design and development of service and service management processes.
- Service Transition: the building, testing, authorizing, documenting and implementing new and changed services into operation.
- Service Operation: The day-to-day support and management of live services
- Continual Service Improvement: Creating and maintaining value for customers through monitoring and Improving services, processes and technology throughout the lifecycle.
- Successful completion of the Foundation certificate also fulfils the pre-requisite entry criteria for the next level of study within the ITIL qualifications scheme, the ITIL Intermediate Level.
- NB Course will include a case-study as basis for exercises.
AL Alawi Training Centre is offering innovative corporate training programs in ICT, Soft Skills for Management, HSE and a number of vocational areas in both English & Arabic medium. Established in 2007, we have built our reputation on quality training with emphasis on our clients. All training programs delivered will be within the existing framework of Ministry of Manpower qualifications. AL Alawi Training Centre helps business organizations within Sultanate of Oman to up-skill their staff in IT and Basic Skills. Improving languages, literacy and IT skills are recognized as key elements in moving unemployed people into work. Our distinguished multi-cultural tutors and administrators are able to converse in many languages to help the learner overcome learning barriers.See all AL-Alawi institute courses