- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The course is intended to bridge the gap between the ITIL® v2 Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management and the ITIL v3 Expert in IT Service Management.
The course is designed for individuals who already hold the Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management at an earlier ITIL version and who wish to obtain the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management, thereby demonstrating their knowledge of ITIL V3.
- To educate delegates in the concepts and principles embodied in ITIL v3, focusing on those that are new to v3, and those that have significantly changed since earlier versions.
- To prepare delegates for The ITIL Bridge Qualification: ITIL v1/v2 Manager’s to ITIL v3 Expert.
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles and Models
- Generic Concepts and Definitions
- Roles and Organization
- Technology and Architecture
- Implementation considerations
- ITIL Qualification scheme
- Mock exam
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses