- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The Manager's Certificate is attained by first attending two 5-day courses, covering ITIL® Service Delivery and Service Support. The courses provide practical guidance on the design, implementation and management of a Services Framework based on ITIL® best practice guidelines. The 1-day revision workshop helps prepare delegates for the EXIN IT Service Management Service Delivery and Service Support examinations.
The courses are suitable for those candidates who have been in IT for at least five years, have relevant experience and hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
- Understand the design, implementation and management of an ITIL® based Services framework.
- Be prepared for the IT Service Manager’s exams in Service Delivery and Service Support.
ITIL® SERVICE DELIVERY (5 days)
Service Level Management
- Planning, negotiating & managing Service Level Agreements
- Structure, content and wording
- Key service items; monitoring and reporting
- Service reviews and Service Improvement Programmes
Financial Management for IT Services
- Budgeting, IT accounting and Charging principles
- Benefits of costing and charging
- Charging policies, charging methods & impact on SLAs
- Planning and maintaining high availability systems
- Risk analysis & management
- Calculating and meeting service level availability & reliability targets
- Building a capacity management database
- Workload management, application sizing, resource management
- Demand management, performance monitoring and tuning
- Modeling and capacity planning
IT Service Continuity Management
- Developing an IT Service Continuity Plan and interfacing into an organ-isation's
- Business Continuity Plan Business impact analysis, risk analysis, continuity options
- Implementation, testing and ongoing maintenance of the plan
ITIL® SERVICE SUPPORT (5 days)
- Basic concepts and terminology
- Configuration breakdown and relationships
- Building, implementing and managing a configuration management database (CMDB)
- Using a CMDB to manage incidents, problems & changes
- Interface between IT and users
- Incident logging and escalation
- Coding systems, diagnostic aids
- Service quality metrics and reporting
- Service desk types & the staff skills required
- Service desk contribution to the quality of the overall service provision
- Incidents, problems and known errors
- Problem control and prevention
- Analysis and targeting techniques
- Categorisation, priority and severity coding provision
- Storage, control and release of authorised software/hardware
- Definitive Software Library (DSL) and Definitive Hardware Store (DHS) with interfaces to the configuration management system
Service Management Tools
- The tools available and selecting the most appropriate tool for your organisation
REVISION DAY (1 day)
- Advice and guidance on answering
- examination questions
- Key points for each Service Management process to aid revision
- Familiarity with the examination 'case study'
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses