- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Service Transition and covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Transition stage of the lifecycle but not the detail of each of the supporting processes (which are covered in detail in the capability courses). Additionally the course looks at the concept of Service Transition as a practice and at the interfaces between Service Transition and the other stages of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
21 PMI PDUs
- Obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology.
- Look at activities that may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation and enables students to understand the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Transition.
- Explain the roles and justify the need of Service Transition in the Service Lifecycle.
- Prepares delegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Transition.
- The main principles and objectives of Service Transition
- The course also covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL® processes covered in the Service Transition stage:
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses