The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Service Strategy and covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage of the lifecycle but not the detail of each of the supporting processes (which are covered in detail in the capability courses).
Additionally the course looks at the concept of Service Strategy as a practice and at the interfaces between Service Strategy and the other stages of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
21 PMI PDUs
- To obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology
- Looks at activities that may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation and enables students to understand the concepts, processes,functions and activities involved in Service Strategy
- Look at strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, to enable an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy.
- Describe strategic perspectives, plans, positions and patterns as applied to service management and IT.
- Prepare delegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Strategy.
- The course also covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL processes covered in the Service Strategy stage:
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Delegates will receive a copy of the Key Element Guide: LSS during the course
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses