- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Service Strategy and covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage of the lifecycle but not the detail of each of the supporting processes (which are covered in detail in the capability courses).
Additionally the course looks at the concept of Service Strategy as a practice and at the interfaces between Service Strategy and the other stages of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle. It offers a natural career development path for practitioner staff who already hold the ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate or equivalent.
- To obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology.
- Looks at activities that may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation and enables students to understand the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy
- Look at strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, to enable an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy.
- Describe strategic perspectives, plans, positions and patterns as applied to service management and IT.
- Prepare delegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Strategy.
- The main principles and objectives of Service Strategy
- Core concepts and practices in Strategy and organisations applied to Service Management and IT.
- Defining Services and Market Space
- Conducting Strategic Analysis
- Driving Strategy through the Service Lifecycle stages and interfaces to Strategy
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Technology considerations related to Service Strategy
- The activities commonly performed in the Service Strategy arena
- Assessing Critical Success Factors and Managing Risk in Service Strategy
- The course also covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL processes covered in the Service Strategy stage:
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
Delegates will receive a copy of the Key Element Guide: LSS during the course.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses