The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Service Operation including - Service Operations principals, activities and technology considerations. It also gives an overview of the Service Operation Processes and Functions. Additionally the course looks at the interfaces between Service Operation and the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
21 PMI PDUs
- Obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology.
- Examine organizational issues including functions, groups and teams, department operational health process structures that will enable role focused capability & competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL®
- Preparedelegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Operation.
- The main principles and objectives of Service Operation
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risk
- Organizational issues concerned with
- Functions, Groups, Teams, Department; Divisions
- Achieving balance in Service Operations
- Operational Health, Communication and Documentation
- The activities commonly performed in the
- Service Operation arena
- Improvement of Operational Activities
- Implementation consideration
- Managing Change in Service Operations
- Service Operation and Project Management
- Assessing ; Managing Risk in Service Operations
- Operational Staff in Design ; Transition
- Planning ; Implementing Service Management Technologies
- The course also covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL® processes covered in the Service Operation stage:
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses