- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Service Operation including - Service Operations principals, activities and technology considerations. It also gives an overview of the Service Operation Processes and Functions. Additionally the course looks at the interfaces between Service Operation and the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Operation stage of the Service Lifecycle. It offers a natural career development path for practitioner staff who already hold the ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate or equivalent.
- Obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology.
- Examine organizational issues including functions, groups and teams, department operational health process structures that will enable role focused capability & competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL®.
- Preparedelegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Operation.
The main principles and objectives of Service Operation
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Organizational issues concerned with Functions, Groups, Teams, Department & Divisions
- Achieving balance in Service Operations
- Operational Health, Communication and Documentation
- The activities commonly performed in the Service Operation arena
- Improvement of Operational Activities
- Implementation consideration
- Managing Change in Service Operations
- Service Operation and Project Management
- Assessing & Managing Risk in Service Operations
- Operational Staff in Design & Transition
- Planning & Implementing Service Management Technologies
The course also covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL® processes covered in the Service Operation stage:
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses