The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Service Design and covers the management& control of the activities& techniques within the Service Design stage of the lifecycle but not the detail of each of the supporting processes (which are covered in detail in the capability courses). Additionally the course looks at the concept of Service Design as a practice and at the interfaces between Service Design and the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle. The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
21 PMI PDUs
- Obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology.
- Explainthe 5 major elements of Service Design and how this can enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
- Enable students to understand the concepts, processes, unctions and activities involved in Service Design
- Explain the roles and justify the need of Service Design in the Service Lifecycle.
- Prepare delegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Design.
- The course also covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL® processes covered in the Service Design stage:
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses