- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 3 Days
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Service Design and covers the management& control of the activities& techniques within the Service Design stage of the lifecycle but not the detail of each of the supporting processes (which are covered in detail in the capability courses).
Additionally the course looks at the concept of Service Design as a practice and at the interfaces between Service Design and the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle. The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Design stage of the Service Lifecycle. It offers a natural career development path for practitioner staff who already hold the ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate.
- Obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology.
- Explainthe 5 major elements of Service Design and how this can enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
- Enable students to understand the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Design
- Explain the roles and justify the need of Service Design in the Service Lifecycle.
- Prepare delegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Design.
- The main principles and objectives of Service Design
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Organizational issues concerned with Design
- The five aspects of Service Design – design of the Service Solution, Systems, Technology Architecture, Processes and management systems
- Technology considerations related to Service Design
- The activities commonly performed in the Service Design arena
- Assessing Critical Success Factors and Managing Risk in Service Design
The course also covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of the ITIL® processes covered in the Service Design stage:
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses