- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) and covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the CSI stage. Additionally the course looks at the concept of CSI as a practice and at the interfaces between CSI and the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle. The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as inpiduals and in teams.
21 PMI PDUs
- To obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology. The course looks at activities that may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation and enables students to understand the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in CSI.
- To give a detailed management/business level understanding of the ITIL® CSI phase of the ITIL® core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
- To explain the roles and justify the need of CSI in the Service Lifecycle.
- To prepare delegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Continual Service Improvement.
- The main principles and objectives of CSI Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks The overall process of CSI itself
- The methods and Techniques of CSI such as Benchmarking, Assessment, the such as Benchmarking, Assessment, the cycle
- Organizational issues concerned with CSI
- Technology considerations related to CSI
- The activities commonly performed in the CSI arena
- Assessing Critical Success Factors and
- Managing Risk in CS
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses