- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) and covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the CSI stage. Additionally the course looks at the concept of CSI as a practice and at the interfaces between CSI and the other stages of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deeper understanding of the CSI stage of the Service Lifecycle. It offers a natural career development path for practitioner staff who already hold the ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate.
- To obtain knowledge on ITIL® concepts and terminology. The course looks at activities that may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation and enables students to understand the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in CSI.
- To give a detailed management/business level understanding of the ITIL® CSI phase of the ITIL® core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
- To explain the roles and justify the need of CSI in the Service Lifecycle.
- To prepare delegates for the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Continual Service Improvement.
- The main principles and objectives of CSI
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- The overall process of CSI itself
- The methods and Techniques of CSI such as Benchmarking, Assessment, the Balanced Scorecard and the Deming cycle
- Organizational issues concerned with CSI
- Technology considerations related to CSI
- The activities commonly performed in the CSI arena
- Assessing Critical Success Factors and Managing Risk in CS
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses