- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
In this course, you will learn the best practices in preparing for and implementing a Service Catalog and a Service Catalog management process according to ITIL best practices. You will cover the overall concepts, policies, requirements, and planning required for a successful Service Catalog implementation. You'll gain an understanding of why a business case is needed and what it should contain, and you will identify the first steps to take for Service Catalog creation.This ITIL Service Catalog training course uses an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices relating specifically to Service Catalogs and Service Catalog management, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course at 4:00 pm.The ITIL Service Catalog certification is part of the official ITIL certification scheme. Earning it grants 1.5 credits toward ITIL Expert certification. Use this ITIL Service Catalog training course in combination with other ITIL Intermediate courses to obtain higher-level ITIL qualifications.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of how to create a Service Catalog and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within Service Level Management or Service Catalog Management or those about to start a project to create or redesign a Service Catalog
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management, toward which this qualification is one of many modules offering credits
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management, for which the ITIL Expert Certificate is a prerequisite
- Definitions of and differences between the concepts and principles of the Service Catalog
- Service offerings to be published in a Service Catalog
- Usage, benefits and relationships of the different views of the Service Catalog
- Technology used to create, manage, and maintain the Service Catalog and to help users access the catalog
- A project plan approach for the creation of a Service Catalog
- Major challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with the Service Catalog
- Key components in the creation of a business case as it relates to a Service Catalog
- Major relationships and touch points with key processes
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses