- Fees / Price EGP 22,950
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
The course builds on the principles covered as part of the ITIL Foundation course and is aligned to the 2011 syllabus.
The focus of the course is to gain practical experience planning and executing processes within ITIL service offerings and agreements; the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and execution of these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This course includes lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions to increase your understanding of the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and position you to successfully complete the associated exam.
The main process focus areas of this course include: Business relationship management, Service portfolio management,Financial management for IT services,Demand management,Service catalogue management,Service level management,Supplier management.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided.
The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as inpiduals and in teams.
- Importance of service management as a practice concept
- Service lifecycle principals, purpose, and objective
- Importance of ITIL service offerings and agreements while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL service offerings and agreement interact with other service lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL service offerings and agreement processes
- Use the ITIL service offerings and agreement processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL service offerings and agreements
- Importance of IT security and its contributions to ITIL service offerings and agreements
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL service offerings and agreements
- Challenges, key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and risks associated with ITIL service offerings and agreements
- Service Offerings and Agreements
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Service Level Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses