- Fees / Price EGP 22,950
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. This enables the organisation to introduce Capacity Management, Availability Management, ITSCM, Information Security Management, Demand Management and Risk Management processes as an integral part of its overall business-focussed Services Framework.The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as inpiduals and in teams
30 PMI PDUs
The purpose of Planning, Protection & Optimization is to obtain knowledge on ITIL® terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL®. The course provides delegates with practical guidance on the design and implementation of an integrated end-to-end processes based on proven industry best practice guidelines. The course prepares delegates for the ITIL® Capability examination in Planning, Protection & Optimisation.
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within Planning, Protection ; Optimization.
- Capacity management as a capability to realise successful service design.
- Availability management as a capability to realise successful service design.
- IT Service Continuity Management as a capability to support overall Business Continuity Management.
- Information Security Management as part of the overall corporate governance framework.
- Common Service Operation activities related to Planning, Protection ; Optimization.
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within Planning, Protection ; Optimization.
- Planning, Protection ; Optimization roles and responsibilities.
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks.
- Continuous Service Improvement as a consequence of effective Planning, Protection ; Optimization
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses