- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
The course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. This enables the organization to introduce Capacity Management, Availability Management, ITSCM, Information Security Management, Demand Management and Risk Management processes as an integral part of its overall business-focused Services Framework.The course is assignment based, with a strong emphasis on practical coursework, working as individuals and in teams.
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deep understanding of Planning, Protection & Optimization processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization. It offers a natural career development path for practitioner staff who already hold the ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate or equivalent.
The purpose of Planning, Protection & Optimization is to obtain knowledge on ITIL® terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL®. The course provides delegates with practical guidance on the design and implementation of an integrated end-to-end processes based on proven industry best practice guidelines. The course prepares delegates for the ITIL® Capability examination in Planning, Protection & Optimisation.
- Service Management as a Practice.
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the practice elements within Planning, Protection & Optimization.
- Capacity management as a capability to realise successful service design.
- Availability management as a capability to realise successful service design.
- IT Service Continuity Management as a capability to support overall Business Continuity Management.
- Information Security Management as part of the overall corporate governance framework.
- Common Service Operation activities related to Planning, Protection & Optimization.
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within Planning, Protection & Optimization.
- Planning, Protection & Optimization roles and responsibilities.
- Technology and Implementation Considerations.
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks.
- Continuous Service Improvement as a consequence of effective Planning, Protection & Optimization
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses