- Fees / Price EGP 26,775
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
MALC is the capstone course that builds on the knowledge and experience that learners obtained in the Intermediate courses. Learners are required to apply this knowledge, as well as the experience they have obtained performing service management functions. To succeed, participants must strategize, plan, use, and measure ITIL principles in an integrated approach. This course rationalizes ITIL knowledge, brings additional knowledge, and builds skills that are not covered in the Lifecycle or Capability courses.
- This course will be your final step in achieving the ITIL® Expert qualification.
This certification completes the Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices and includes:
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes
- across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses