ITIL Expert is one of the highest certifications meant for IT service management professionals. It requires a professional to be able to demonstrate his or her advanced knowledge in IT service management processes and implementation.
The LifeCycle Stream
This stream approaches ITIL from the management perspective of an organization. These modules focus on executing and implementing a complete stage of the Service Lifecycle.
In general, the modules in this stream may be more suited to those with managerial responsibility who need to look at the overall IT Service Management picture.
(5 Modules, 3 Credits each)
- Service Strategy module
- Service Design module
- Service Transition module
- Continual Service Improvement module
- Service Operation module
All of the ITIL Service Lifecycle modules are designed to be of interest to candidates looking to focus on the use of process and practice elements, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
The Capability Stream
The Capability modules focus on the technical and hands-on approach. They are more process oriented and provide a deep understanding of the ITIL processes and functions, how they are applied and how they act together.
In general, the modules in this stream are most useful to those who take part, or who want to take part in the day-to-day practical activities described within each of the processes.
(4 Modules, 4 Credits each)
- The Service Offerings and Agreements module
- The Release, Control and Validation module
- The Operational Support and Analysis module
- The Planning, Protection and Optimization module
Completion of ITIL Foundation
- 91% of ITIL Experts state that ITIL advanced certification is a competitive differentiator.
- 87% say their expertise is more valued by peers inside or outside the organization.
- Achieving this level of ITIL expertise leads to better implementation of IT Service Management processes within the organization.
- ITIL professionals with higher level certifications earn an average 13% more than those with basic certifications according to the ITSM Salary Survey.
About ADEPT - Middle East
Adept completes 10 years of delivering Training to Businesses and Individuals in the year 2013. Our focus is to provide ‘world class’ training to our customers and ADEPT is today one of India’s Leading training company.
We have a globally accredited selection of Vendor authorized training and certification programs. Having delivered training for over 100,000 professionals across the globe, Adept is the preferred training partner for many training companies worldwide.
- Gold Partners with EC-Council for 11 Years
- Over a Decade of Expertise
- EC-Council Accredited Faculty
- Accredited Training Organization
- Accredited Exam Center
- Accredited Courseware Provider
- 100,000+ Certiﬁed Professionals
- 300+ Support Staﬀ
- 15,000+ Security Professionals
- Certified Instructors with an Average of 10 years experience, all working for top companies
- Training customized to YOUR role and career goals!
- 98% Exam pass rate!
- Referral discounts available if you bring a friend