- Duration / Course length: 45 Days Start now
- Accredited by: PeopleCert
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsKnowledgeHut brings you a comprehensive e-learning course on The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) that will help you understand IT service management best practices and aim for a first time pass of the ITIL® Foundation ;
- Section 1 : Introduction To ITIL
- Section 2 : Service Strategy
- Section 3 : Service Design
- Section 4 : Service Transition
- Section 5 : Service Operation
- Section 6 : Continual Service Improvement
- Section 7 : Functions
- Section 8 : Roles, Responsibilities And Competence
About Knowledgehut Solutions
KnowledgeHut is Global leader for on-demand certifications like CSM,PMP,PMI-ACP,MSP,PRINCE2,CBAP, Six Sigma, CMMI,ITIL,CEHV8 covering 120+ courses.
- Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance, Inc.
- PMIUSA REP ID is 3757
- We are an ATP and ATC of EC-Council
- ATP of CompTIA
- Endorsed Education Provider of IIBA
- ATO of APMG for PRINCE2 trainings
- Bronze training partner of Scaled Agile Inc.
- REP of the DevOps Institute (DOI)
- Accredited Examination Centre of IASSC
- ATO of PEOPLECERT
- Certified Partner of AXELOS
- Bronze Partner of the Disciplined Agile Consortium
- Registered Education Partner (REP) of the ISTQB Foundation Training.