- Locations: Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
- Duration: 3 Days
The purpose of the ITIL®Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL®terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL®practices for Service Management. The ITIL®Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is not intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the ITIL®practices for Service Management without further guidance.
Topics to be covered
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
- ITIL®Qualification scheme (Awareness).
About Software Engineering Competence Centre
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses