- Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 94 Guided Learning Hours
The ITEC Level 3 Award in Healthy Eating and Well-Being for the Complementary Therapy Client is a vocational qualification recognised by Ofqual within the Qualification and Credit Framework. It focuses on the underpinning knowledge required by the Complementary Therapy Industry to support clients through advice on healthy eating. The qualification is designed to provide a sound platform onto further learning or training leading to occupational competency for employment or to provide further knowledge for those already qualified in Complementary Therapies
The course aims:
- To provide knowledge and understanding at Level 3 in the Qualifications and Credit Framework
for those interested in the Complementary Therapy Industry
- To provide opportunities for staff in the Complementary Therapy Industry to gain a Level 3 qualification
- To sustain the interest of Learners wanting to work in the Complementary Therapy Industry
About The Healing Zone
The Healing Zone is committed to provide professional international qualifications in complementary therapies. ITEC qualifications are recognised in more than 38 countries and meet the new DHA standards and hours of training. Our staff are fully qualified and experienced therapists and teachers.
Our aim is to help you the student on this exciting adventure into complimentary health.
The Healing Zone was created by Anne Elizabeth Cook to support and guide clients and students to better health, naturally – opened in 1999 and now transformed into an AcademySee all The Healing Zone courses