Who is an IT Security Support Technician ?
IT Security Support Technician is the one who can:
Identify, diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve internet & intranet security related issues
Monitor and maintain the uptime of various types of network security devices such as:
- Antivirus server and clients
- Hardware and software Firewalls
- Intrusion detection and Prevention Systems
- Wi-Fi Access points
What does an IT Security Support Technician do?
Using Basic knowledge about viruses, malwares, spyware, cyber security policies, etc. s/he can perform:
- Diagnosing and resolving the basic IT security related problems
- Primary level of fault finding and take necessary actions
- Installing and Configuring antivirus software & its update
- Installing and configuring windows firewalls
- Configuring secure remote access
- Configuring & maintaining a secure Wi-Fi network
About MKCL Arabia Egypt
MKCL Arabia Egypt is a Limited Liability Company based in Cairo, Egypt and is incorporated under the laws of Arab Republic of Egypt. MKCL Arabia Egypt is a subsidiary of MKCL Arabia Ltd.
MKCL Arabia Egypt is a Limited Liability Company based in Cairo, Egypt and is incorporated under the laws of Arab Republic of Egypt. MKCL Arabia Egypt is a subsidiary of MKCL Arabia Ltd.See all MKCL Arabia Egypt courses