- Locations: AlJuffair
- Duration: 4 Days
This course will provide participants with a good understanding of the project concept and its role in the information technology environment.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the elements of a project and discuss key elements of the project management framework related to IT
- Discuss the process involved in project integration management and project scope management
- Describe the various tools and techniques used to develop project schedules
- Explain the main processes of project quality
- Identify the key aspects of project communications management and the flow related to project risk management
- Describe the main processes and deliverable of procurement management
- Identify the project management planning processes and outputs, as well as, explain the executing processes and outputs
Project Managers, IT Personnel, System Analysts, System Developers
Basic project management and IT skills acquired through working with IT projects for at least six months.
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses