About this Course
This course focuses on the key aspects of a computer system and the features of various the Windows operating system. In addition, this course offers the students the skills to work with Web browsers, email, and the Internet. The students also acquire the knowledge and skills to work with MicrosoftWord 2010 and troubleshoot problems related to the computer.
This course is intended for users who are new to using computers. They may or may not have prior experience in handling computers for day-to-day work and are expected to learn computer operation, usage of Word 2010, and basic Internet browsing. The users are also expected to troubleshoot basic computer issues, network issues, and printer issues.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop practical IT motivation.
- Develop introductory skills of operating a computer
- Develop basic understanding of operating systems.
- Develop basic working skills of using Word 2010, Web browser, email, and the Internet.
- Use simple computer troubleshooting techniques.