- Price EGP 995
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
Following on from the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level training, this workshop covers the increasing technical challenges faced by system testing in particular. Defined tasks need to be structured according to the technical requirements and the internal structure of the system needs to be analysed in detail in order to achieve the expected level of quality and detect errors during development.
The ISTQB® Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst certification will teach you on the basis of the current ISTQB® Advanced Level syllabus. The various procedures, techniques and tools for non-functional system testing will be explained, and you will then be in a position to apply these in your future work as a Technical Test Analyst.
The three-day certification will be followed by a two-hour examination. During the workshop, our experienced trainers will fully prepare you for the ISTQB® Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst examination.
Contents of the ISTQB® Advanced Level: Technical Test Analyst training
This three-day workshop covers the following areas:
- Tasks of a Technical Test Analyst in risk-based testing
- Structure-based testing: Simple condition test, condition/decision test, modified condition/decision test, multiple condition test, path test, API test, selection of structure-based procedures
- Analytical testing methods: static analysis (control flow analysis, data flow analysis, improved maintainability/adaptability with static analysis, call graphs), dynamic analysis (detection of memory leaks/“rogue” pointers, analysis of system performance)
- Quality features in technical tests (ISO 25000 standard): Planning aspects of technical testing, security testing, reliability testing, performance testing, resource usage, maintainability testing, portability testing
- Review checklists (architecture and code reviews)
- Testing tools and automation, tool integration, test automation projects, specific testing tools
- Practical exercises on all core topics
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses