Threats to valuable customer data and business information are now more prevalent than ever. With our information security management training you’ll gain confidence in the protection of your company’s data.
You’ll learn how to measure and reduce information security risks, and understand the principles of setting up your own information security management systems to deliver customer confidence and reduce your exposure to the implications of breaches.
Lead Auditor: ISO/IEC 27001 (A17287)
Learn how to conduct and lead audits to enable successful management of an ISO/IEC 27001 management system.
What will I learn?
- The importance and scope of ISO/IEC 27001 information security
- How to review security threats and vulnerabilities
- How to build and audit every stage of an ISMS
- To manage and lead an ISO/IEC 27001 audit team
- To prove competency through examination
- Develop ISO/IEC 27001 leaders in your organization
- Be confident that all company and customer data is protected
Who should attend?
- People who want to implement an ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
- People who want to learn about effective audit processes
- Existing auditors who want to upskill
You will need knowledge and understanding of information security management systems. We also recommend that you complete our ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor course.
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses