- Fees / Price USD 1,950
- Duration 3 Days
- Timings 9am - 5pm
- Locations Knowledge Village
Accredited by APMG
This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner examination, is designed to provide a basic level of knowledge in the ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management standard and its application. It is aimed at practicing IT consultants who wish to assist organizations to prepare for certification under the APMG's ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
What will I learn from this course?
Candidates should understand and be able to analyse and apply the content of ISO/IEC 20000 within currently certified organizations, or organizations wishing to implement an SMS in preparation for initial certification.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain and apply the requirements of Part 1
- Understand, create and apply a service management plan
- Assist and advise organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification
- Explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000, related standards
Impetus Consulting is an IT Consulting and Training provider based in Dubai Internet City offering services and training throughout the region including UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Pakistan and Turkey.
We specialize in providing high quality consultancy, implementation and training services in the areas of IT Service Management, IT Governance and Project Management through strategic partnerships with the industry leaders in its areas of activity.
Impetus Consulting consultants and trainers are chosen from the professionals with many years of international experience and are officially certified and accredited in their specific areas.See all Impetus Consulting courses
Risk and Quality Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology