- Locations: SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 2 Days
This interactive course is primarily intended for individuals who may be involved in managing or participating in Food Management System Audits. The course offers a practical and hands on approach to guiding participants through the planning, execution and follow up stages of the internal audit process, as applied to an ISO 22000 based Food Safety Management System.
This course will cover internal audit terminology, principles, and activities. At the end of this course, participants should be able to plan, prepare, conduct and report on Food Safety management system audits in accordance with established audit criteria.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who will be responsible for conducting, managing or participating in internal audits of the organization’s food safety management system.
What will you learn?
- The requirements of Food Safety Management System –Requirements in Food Chain
- The principle of auditing , Key Concepts and definitions pertaining to effect FSMS auditing
- Audit Objectives and Responsibilities
- Understanding process approach
- Initiating , Preparing , conducting the on-site audit
- Audit by process ( HACCP and ISO22000 Based on process approach
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses