- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- This interactive course is intended for individuals who may be involved in managing or participating in Quality Management System Internal Audits within either the manufacturing or service sectors.
- Through presentations, exercises, group work and illustrative examples, the course will provide participants with an understanding of the internal audit process, with a primary focus on planning, execution and follow up as key factors in performing an effective audit. The importance of internal audits as a valuable management tool is stressed, as also the importance of being able to effectively handle human inter-relationships while conducting internal audits.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who will be responsible for conducting, managing, or participating in internal audit of their organization’s quality management system to the ISO 9001:2008 within a manufacturing environment.
- Brief overview of the “Core” ISO 9000:2008 standards
- The 8 Quality Management Principles
- Quick overview of ISO 9001:2008
- Terms & Definitions from ISO 19011:2002
- Process Approach to Quality Management Systems Auditing
- Audit Basics
- Audit Objectives & Responsibilities
- The Audit Process: Initiating an audit
- Preparing the audit
- Conducting the audit
- Audit reporting and follow-up activities
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses