This intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2005. Participants will also master the best practices for implementing information security controls from the eleven areas of ISO/IEC 27002:2005.
This training is consistent with the good practices of project management established by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and ISO 10006:2003 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27003:2009(Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004:2009 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005:2008 (Risk Management in Information Security).
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding the application of an Information Security Management System in the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 context
- Mastering the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing effective management of an Information Security Management System
- Understanding the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management and controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Acquiring expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Acquiring the expertise necessary to manage a team in implementing the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard
- Developing personal skills and knowledge required to advise organizations on best practices in management of information security
- Improving the capacity for analysis and decision making in a context of information security management
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Course
- ISO 27001 Auditor who wants to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Person responsible for the information security or conformity in an organization
- Member of the information security team
- Expert advisor in information technology
- Introduction to the management of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001 and launching an ISMS
- Planning an ISMS based on ISO27001 Launching and implementing an ISMS
- Launching and implementing an ISMS based on ISO27001
- Control, act and the certification audit of the ISMS according ISO/IEC 27001
About Formatech Lebanon
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses