- Price EGP 22,950
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner examination is aimed at IT practitioners who assist organizations to achieve or retain ISO/IEC 20000 certification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to ensure that the candidate has sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyze and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and enables practitioners to develop the Service Management capability of an organization and assess its readiness for certification within the ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
- Candidates should understand and be able to analyse and apply the content of ISO/IEC 20000 within currently certified organizations, or organizations wishing to implement an SMS in preparation for initial certification.
- At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain and apply the requirements of Part 1
- Understand, create and apply a service management plan
- Assist and advise organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification
- Explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000, related standards and best practices
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability, eligibility and scoping
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 200000 certification readiness assessments
- Produce a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan
- Prepare organizations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit using the regulations of the APMG Certification Scheme
- Students will be provided with a manual containing a copy of classroom visual aids, assignments, and a feedback form.
- Course materials required for the course and made available by the customer or ITpreneurs partner:
- Recommended additional student materials:
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 IT Service Management: Specification for Service Management
- ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 IT Service Management. Code of Practice for Service Management
- The ISO/IEC 20000 exam is a 3-hour multiple choice exam with 4 questions. Each of the 4 questions is worth 20 marks, giving a maximum of 80 marks in the exam paper. The pass mark is 50% (40 marks). Within eachquestion the syllabus area to which the question refers is clearly stated. The exam may be taken with the support of the ISO/IEC 20000 Part 1 standard.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses