The ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course is a 2-day classroom training relevant for professionals who play a role as a 3rd party auditor in an ISO/IEC 20000 assessment. This course is designed for professionals and certified auditors who require an orientation into ITSM in general and ISO/IEC 2000 in particular. Internal auditors working in an organization which is implementing or already has ISO/IEC 20000 certification will also find this course useful to improve not only their understanding of the subject but also the application of ISO/IEC 20000 within their organization.
- The candidate should understand the principles of ITSM and the contents of ISO/IEC 20000. Specifically, the candidate should understand:
- The structure, requirements, objectives and application of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 (service management system requirements)
- Eligibility, applicability and scoping principles and how to apply them to a typical ITSM service provider.
- Application and relevance of parts of the ISO/IEC 20000 series
- What is required in pre-audits, formal certification and surveillance audits
- The regulations of the APMG certification scheme.
- Background to the ISO/IEC 20000 standard
- Certification schemes and the APMG certification scheme Principles of IT service management
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 (Part 1), its usage and relevance within the certification process
- The SMS, the processes and mandatory requirements within Part 1
- Documentation required to achieve certification and to demonstrate conformity
- The usage of ISO/IEC 20000-2 (Part 2) in support of Part 1 and the certification process
- Applicability, eligibility and scoping based on ISO/IEC 20000-3 (Part 3)
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses