Course detailsISO 9001:2015 Transition Auditor course equips the participants with the knowledge about ISO 9001: 2015 standard and the major changes from ISO 9001:2008 standard.
The course covers the Concept and significance of a risk-based approach and the new requirements of Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support.
This course helps to understand, interpret and plan for the changes in ISO 9001:2015 and develop a strategy for effective implementation of the changes in the the skills required to prepare , conduct and report audits in conformity to ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 Course Content
- ISO 9001:2015 standard interpretation
- Annex SL
- Comparison of ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9001:2015
- Conformity assessment
- Objective evidence
- Adequacy of documentation
- Preparation of Audit Check List.
- Develop audit program and audit plan
- Summary and Wrap up
Eligibility / Requirements
For the purpose of IRCA Registration as ISO 9001 auditor , candidates shall have the following Educational qualification and Experience.
Bachelors Degree in any discipline or Diploma ;
At least secondary education. 5 years of work experience or
4 years with a degree.(Including 2 years of field related work experience.
Prior knowledge requirements:
Participants are expected to have prior knowledge on the following
Process approach to qms auditing
8 Quality management principles of ISO 9000 and
Familiar with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 ;
Delegates who are not aware of the ISO 9001:2015 standard can attend QMS foundation program offered by TCB
About TCB Cert. Worldwide
An internationally Accredited Training, Certification and Awarding body with a network in 20 countries in the World.
- CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner
- IACET USA Accredited Provider
- NEBOSH Accredited Training Center (1388)
- A member of EFQM, Brussels.
- An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Certified Organization
- Gulf Accreditation Center GAC/ILAC MRA Accredited Independent Inspection Body (Type A) As per ISO 17020
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS/Lead Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS/Foundation Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 4 Hours Live virtual classroom