33+ year of Multidiscipline Engineer, with Corporate Management RoleSee full profile
Founder and Managing Director of TCB Cert. Worldwide Group of Companies
Founder of Velosi Certification-Kuwait as Country Manager
Surveyor incharge (Industr...
Course detailsCourse introduction
- Review of Prior Learning : ISO 9001:2015 Standard overview and Management Principles, Vocabulary -terms and Definitions
- Workshop Conformity Assessment
- Workshop Adequacy Audit for QMS Documentation (Stage 1) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditors
- Introduction to audit-Process Approach Audit
- Workshop- Audit Plan, Check List, Questiong Skill, Listening Skills,
- Onsite Simulated Certification Audit (Stage 2) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Certification and Accreditation process
- CQI/IRCA registration Process
- Written Examination using IRCA Question paper
QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Courses is a globally recognized qualification for individuals in the field of QMS and ; TCB presents this training and certification as a CQI/IRCA approved Training ;
Course will be presented Virtually Live (over 9 days X Hrs = 40 Hours)
Tutor Guided Virtual Learning Platform
We have developed an excellent learning platform using Webex and Zoom where you join a live course presented in real time by TCB Approved Tutors acceptable to CQI/IRCA, You can Chat individually and in Group,work in breakout group ,present your individual and group workshop outputs in open forum,
Examination and Certification
Upon completeion of the Tutor Guided Session, you will write an examination at your own convenince from home, proctored online by TCB. This is a closed book exam however you can refer a clear copy of ISO 9001:2015 standard (and honetly this is all what you need), may be a bilingual dictionary
Certificate with CQI/IRCA Mark:
You will receive a Certificate of Achivement by TCB Cert. Worldwide LLC as an approved Training Partner of CQI/IRCA , UK within 2 weeks
Please refer to verify TCB Approved Learning Partner status
Certificate with IACET USA Mark: :
Upon sucessful completion, you will recieve a Certificate of Proficiency and a certificate " ISO 9001:2015 Lead Assessor" by TCB LLC, USA with IACET CEU, as an IACET Accredited Provider.
Please refer ;to view the Elite Leage of IACET Accredited Providers and Who Recognizes IACET Accreditation
More Details about the course and Examination
Please visit for detrails of course content
IRCA Certification Fees :
Price includes IRCA Fees
Updated on 15 September, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
For the purpose of IRCA Registration as ISO 9001 auditor , candidates shall have the following Educational qualification and Experience.
Bachelors Degree in any discipline or Diploma ;
At least secondary education. 5 years of work experience or
4 years with a degree.(Including 2 years of field related work experience.
Prior knowledge requirements:
Participants are expected to have prior knowledge on the following
Process approach to QMS auditing
7 Quality management principles of ISO 9000 and
Familiar with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 ;
Students who are not aware of the ISO 9001:2015 standard can attend an IRCA approved QMS foundation program.
About TCB Cert. Worldwide
An internationally Accredited Training, Certification and Awarding body with a network in 20 countries in the World.
- CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner
- IACET USA Accredited Provider
- NEBOSH Accredited Training Center (1388)
- A member of EFQM, Brussels.
- An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Certified Organization
- Gulf Accreditation Center GAC/ILAC MRA Accredited Independent Inspection Body (Type A) As per ISO 17020
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.