- Price AED 3,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Locations Hor Al Anz
The aim of this course is familiarize participants to the IRCA Lead Auditor Level. Provides skills. Knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of internal and external auditing of Quality Management Systems (QMS).
What will I learn?
- An introduction and explanation of Quality terminologies.
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 9000 series.
- An explanation of audits, their purpose and planning and the way to approach, perform and report an audit.
- Scheduling and planning of ISO 9001 QMS internal and external audits.
- Auditor's responsibilities, personnel attributes and Auditor selection.
- Successful tools and techniques for ISO 9001 QMS auditing.
- Effective reporting & follow-up of ISO 9001 QMS auditing.
- Auditor Registration Scheme.
- All levels of management who are implementing ISO 9001 QMS internal and external auditing.
- All levels of management who plan, execute and follow-up ISO 9001 QMS internal and external auditing.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
ISO 9001:2015 Standard
UKAS,IRCA & DAC
United Registrar Of Systems –Middle East (URS - ME) is an independent Assessment and Certification Body offering value added services worldwide. We are associated with and authorized by many awarding bodies of UK (UKAS),Dubai (DAC) and the legislative bodies throughout the globe. We offer a wide range of products and training programs in various industrial segments and hospitality industries related to Food Safety, Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP), Halal Certification, ISOs Health and Safety, Green Certification, Energy Management, Capacity Building Programs and lot more other qualifications and CertificationsSee all URS Middle East courses