- Locations: Business Bay
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings Full Time, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Call: +971 4 2753240
This course is meant for experienced QMS Lead Auditors in the 9001:2008 standard to train and transition them into the new 2015 revision of the standard.
- Module 1 - covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL
- Module 2 - covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the quality management system (QMS) specific content of ISO 9001:2008
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Be able to audit ISO 9001:2015 based QMS requirements effectively.
About TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, becoming an IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (LA) will certainly help you. You would be able to:
- be a full-time employed auditor
- work as a sub-contractor
- see new approaches and technologies in a variety of industry segments, etc.
- build up your personal competence
For Organizations, Manufacturers, Consultants and Operators
You will be able to maintain the highest standards for your business and:
- increase profits
- reduce costs
- gain more business
- ensure customer satisfaction
WHY CHOOSE TUV?
Our trainers are experts and Lead Auditors in their industries. They have practical, in-depth knowledge of the standards and regulations and are trained to provide the best and most relevant learning experience.See all TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST courses