- Locations: Business Bay
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings Full Time, 9:00am - 5:00pm
This course is meant for experienced QMS Lead Auditors in the 9001:2008 standard to train and transition them into the new 2015 revision of the standard.
- Module 1 - covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL
- Module 2 - covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the quality management system (QMS) specific content of ISO 9001:2008
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Be able to audit ISO 9001:2015 based QMS requirements effectively.
About TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, becoming an IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (LA) will certainly help you. You would be able to:
- be a full-time employed auditor
- work as a sub-contractor
- see new approaches and technologies in a variety of industry segments, etc.
- build up your personal competence
For Organizations, Manufacturers, Consultants and Operators
You will be able to maintain the highest standards for your business and:
- increase profits
- reduce costs
- gain more business
- ensure customer satisfaction
WHY CHOOSE TUV?
Our trainers are experts and Lead Auditors in their industries. They have practical, in-depth knowledge of the standards and regulations and are trained to provide the best and most relevant learning experience.See all TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST courses
ISO Related Questions
Could you please suggest me a course as I am interested in quality assurance. I was offered to mo...
Unanswered //Mar 26, 2018 Quality Management
I am working with DM Healthcare at present as the Assistant Manager in Quality. Please advise me ...
Unanswered //May 10, 2018 Quality Management