- Price USD 3,035
- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Oud Metha, Al Karamah
Take the lead on quality management in the Middle East and Africa with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course – and help your business compete globally. Learn specialist auditing skills and receive an IRCA certificate, marking you as a quality management professional who can achieve best business performance wherever your work. Train with experts over five days and empower others to perform quality management audits to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Who should attend?
- Those willing to improve their quality management auditing skills
What will I learn?
- The principles of ISO 9001 and ISO 9011
- How to plan and perform an audit
- Why you need a Quality Manual
- How to report and take follow up actions
- Confidence in continuing assessment.
How will I benefit?
- Confidence in effective quality management system audits
- Easily meet ISO 9001:2008 requirements for certification
- Ability to carry out third party audits on you supply chain
- Build business performance and customer confidence.
Includes examination fee, refreshments, lunch and training course notes
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses