In addition to an overview of QS-9000 this course will cover implementation planning and goal setting. Documentation development at all levels is described and workshops are used to facilitate the learning process.
- ISO 9000 and QS -9000 relationship
- Will you require two quality systems
ISO 9000 Foundation:
- ISO 9000
- Standards versus guidelines
QS-9000 Development and Application:
- Single automotive standard
- Big Three task force
- Launch plan and time frame
Detailed Review of Requirements:
- ISO 9001, ISO 9002 and ISO 9000
- QS-9000, section I, Section II and Section III
- Quality manual and secondary documents
- Project management
- Step by step approach
- Accreditation and registration organizations
- Registration process
- Auditing requirements
Who should attend:
- The management team and those who will play a role in implementing QS-9000 within the organization. Participants will be able to evaluate and update their existing quality system to comply with the requirements.
ASI-Egypt is an affiliate of the We_They International and is working as a consultant& training institution in the fields:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Production Planning
Our goal is to improve the competitive position of our customers by building up the internal competence; in this regard we offer comprehensive range of techniques, which will provide our customer organization with the means to achieve this competitive advantage.
Our workshops have a strong practical emphasis in order to provide the best possible chance of successful application, and our seminars material is applications oriented rather than theoretical in nature and does not require mathematical skills beyond algebra and elementary statistical methods.
We work as strategic partner to help clients identify and solve problems so that they experience an increase in high quality, productivity and profitability.
We use best practice tools and methods and our network holds world-class experts in all relevant fields. Our staff is highly qualified and trained and our audit team is prepared and knowledgeable and our consulting process is structured to assure client success and continuing process improvement.See all American Supplier Institute courses