- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
The aim of this course is to familiarize participants to the IRCA lead auditor level. The course provides skills, knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of internal and external auditing of quality management systems (QMS). On successful completion of the course, the delegates will be capable of performing effective audits of companies' quality management systems, reporting the outcome and determine whether or not it meets the requirements of the ISO9001 series.
- An introduction and explanation of quality terminologies
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO9000 series
- Brief review of the requirements of ISO9000 QMS standard
- An explanation of audits, their purpose and planning, and the way to approach, perform and report an audit.
- Scheduling and planning of ISO9001 internal and external audits
- Auditors responsibilities, personnel attributes and auditor selection
- Successful tools and techniques for ISO9001 QMS auditing
- Effective reporting & follow-up of ISO9001 QMS auditing
- Auditors registration scheme & examination
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses