- Locations: 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
- Duration: TBA
The aim of this course is to bring the participants to the internal auditor level. The course provides skills, knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of internal auditing of quality management systems (QMS). The internal auditing is the fundamental element and a mandatory requirement of any formal quality management system meeting the requirements of ISO9001. On successful completion of the course, the participants should be capable of conducting successful audits of their own QMS in order to identify deficiencies and appraise the effectiveness of the system.
- Concepts of quality and historic evolution,
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO9000 series of standards
- Brief review of the requirements of ISO9000 QMS standard
- Definition, purpose, objectives and benefits of ISO9001 QMS internal auditing,
- Planning /preparation of ISO9001 QMS internal auditing
- Effective reporting & follow-up of ISO9001 internal auditing
About British Cenrtification Inc
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses