- Price AED 3,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Locations Hor Al Anz
The aim of this course is to bring the participants to the Lead Auditor Level. The course provides skills, knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of internal & external auditing of Food Safety Management Systems.
What will I learn?
- Concepts of Food Safety Management Systems and its historical evolution.
- Philosophy behind the modern approaches to Food Safety Management.
- Philosophy & fundamental principles of ISO 22000 series.
- Brief review of the requirements of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems standard.
- Definitions, purpose, objectives and benefits of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems auditing.
- Planning / Preparation of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System auditing.
- Execution of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System auditing.
- Successful tools and techniques for ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems auditing.
- Effective reporting & follow-up of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems auditing.
- Auditor Registration Scheme and Examination.
- All levels of management who are involved in ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems internal & external auditing.
- All levels of management who plan, execute and follow up ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems internal & external
How will I benefit from taking this course?
The participants should be capable of conducting successful audits of companies Food Safety Management Systems in order to identify deficiencies and appraise the effectiveness of the system, reporting the outcome and determine whether or not it meets the requirements of the ISO 22000 series.
Preferable ISO 22000 Internal Auditor
United Registrar Of Systems –Middle East (URS - ME) is an independent Assessment and Certification Body offering value added services worldwide. We are associated with and authorized by many awarding bodies of UK (UKAS),Dubai (DAC) and the legislative bodies throughout the globe. We offer a wide range of products and training programs in various industrial segments and hospitality industries related to Food Safety, Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP), Halal Certification, ISOs Health and Safety, Green Certification, Energy Management, Capacity Building Programs and lot more other qualifications and CertificationsSee all URS Middle East courses