- Locations: 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Development and importance of the ISO 22000 standard &
Presentation of the ISO 22000 scheme and series of standards.
- Scope of application of the standard
- Food Safety Management System
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Planning and realization of safe products &
- Verification, validation and improvement of the food safety management systems.
- Comparison of ISO 22000 to ISO 9000 & HACCP
- Group Work.
About British Cenrtification Inc
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses