The aim of this course is to familiarize participants to the IRCA Lead Auditor Level. The course provides skills, knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of internal and external auditing of Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 14001 series.
- A brief review of the requirements of ISO 14001 standard.
- Definitions, purpose, objectives and benefits of ISO 14001 auditing.
- An explanation of audits, their purpose and planning and the way to approach, perform and report an audit.
- Scheduling and planning of ISO 14001 EMS internal and external audits.
- Auditor's responsibilities, personnel attributes and Auditor selection.
- Successful tools and techniques for ISO 14001 EMS auditing.
- ISO 14001 EMS auditing as a tool for continual improvement.
- Effective reporting & follow-up of ISO 14001 EMS auditing.
- Auditor Registration Scheme.
- All levels of management who are implementing ISO 14001 EMS internal and external auditing.
- All levels of management who plan, execute and follow-up ISO 14001 EMS internal and external auditing.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet requirements for IRCA certification.
ISO 9001:2015 Standard
UKAS,IRCA & DAC
About URS Middle East
United Registrar Of Systems –Middle East (URS - ME) is an independent Assessment and Certification Body offering value added services worldwide. We are associated with and authorized by many awarding bodies of UK (UKAS),Dubai (DAC) and the legislative bodies throughout the globe. We offer a wide range of products and training programs in various industrial segments and hospitality industries related to Food Safety, Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP), Halal Certification, ISOs Health and Safety, Green Certification, Energy Management, Capacity Building Programs and lot more other qualifications and CertificationsSee all URS Middle East courses