- Price Ask for quote
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Locations Business Bay
This course is meant for experienced EMS Lead Auditors in the 14001:2004 standard to train and transition them into the new 2015 revision of the standard. This course focuses only on the changes in the revised standard. The aim is to understand the changes from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 and audit the management system using the new high level structure requirements.
- Module 1 - covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL
- Module 2 - covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the environmental management system (EMS) specific content of ISO 14001:2004.
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Be able to audit ISO 14001:2015 based QMS requirements effectively.
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, becoming an IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (LA) will certainly help you. You would be able to:
- be a full-time employed auditor
- work as a sub-contractor
- see new approaches and technologies in a variety of industry segments, etc.
- build up your personal competence
For Organizations, Manufacturers, Consultants and Operators
You will be able to maintain the highest standards for your business and:
- increase profits
- reduce costs
- gain more business
- ensure customer satisfaction
WHY CHOOSE TUV?
Our trainers are experts and Lead Auditors in their industries. They have practical, in-depth knowledge of the standards and regulations and are trained to provide the best and most relevant learning experience.See all TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST courses