- Fees / Price Ask for quote
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings Full Time, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Locations Business Bay
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 - 1, as applicable.
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, becoming an IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (LA) will certainly help you. You would be able to:
- be a full-time employed auditor
- work as a sub-contractor
- see new approaches and technologies in a variety of industry segments, etc.
- build up your personal competence
For Organizations, Manufacturers, Consultants and Operators
You will be able to maintain the highest standards for your business and:
- increase profits
- reduce costs
- gain more business
- ensure customer satisfaction
WHY CHOOSE TUV?
Our trainers are experts and Lead Auditors in their industries. They have practical, in-depth knowledge of the standards and regulations and are trained to provide the best and most relevant learning experience.See all TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST courses